St Benets Geography forum

A forum dedicated to giving the students of St Benets a chance to discuss Geography topics. You must be respectful at all times, e-bullying is not allowed and any inappropriate comments will be removed and action taken. The forum is a POSITIVE place.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

fourm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gregg

PostSubject: fourm   Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:33 pm

i dont think countrys should try to control birthrates because it is stopping people from living and is stopping people having as many children as they want. rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vicky

PostSubject: Re: fourm   Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:45 pm

i dont agree with you gregg because they do need to control the birth rate because we might be overflowing the country
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: fourm   Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:30 pm

I think in LEDC's where there is more poverty you should control the birth rate so it can give more people a chance of finding a job and it can give the country more chance of developing (like China). But in countries where there is no need for birth control,they should not have a birth policy because it would be cruel to stop people living their lives as they want. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vicky

PostSubject: Re: fourm   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:21 pm

i still think we should have birth control because there is a reason we keep it short because it might overflow our country pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
genevieve14

PostSubject: Re: fourm   Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:12 pm

I dont think countries should try to control the birth rate of their population because it is up to every single person whether or not they have children; and the government should not make that decsion for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackjacks

PostSubject: Birth control   Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:31 pm

I dont think the birth rate should be replied because it is unmoral and unfair on the parents and is deniing someone freedom of choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackjacks

PostSubject: Aidan   Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:37 pm

ther shud be no birth control for then other laws will cum in and goverment will have more control over us and take away are freedom
jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fourm   

Back to top Go down

fourm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Benets Geography forum :: Should countries try to control the birth rate of their population?"-
Jump to: