St Benets Geography forum

A forum dedicated to giving the students of St Benets a chance to discuss Geography topics. You must be respectful at all times, e-bullying is not allowed and any inappropriate comments will be removed and action taken. The forum is a POSITIVE place.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

china by john

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*john-hearts-kim*

PostSubject: china by john   Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:19 pm

should china dimish its birth control from 1 child to as many as they want? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miss-Kirsty-emm

PostSubject: Re: china by john   Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:38 pm

afro
I would like to think that china should and could allow any families 2 have as many children as they wish, but there cud b 2 problems with that : the families who have hd to have only one child over the previous years may be beyond the age of conceiving so it will not help them atall, and if china allows anybody else to conceive as many children as they wish, chinas population will shoot through the roof [ but i hope not literally ] Razz

santa has any1 noticed tht its nearly xmas ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattyo

PostSubject: Re: china by john   Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:23 pm

I believe that Chinas population is far to big and their extreme but fair program should continue as planned, afterall they are comunist so they think everyone should be equal

and it is NOT nearly xmas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bottza

PostSubject: Re: china by john   Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:37 pm

to be perfectly honest, I believe now that china's system of allowing only one child per family could have its advantages, for example

-more food, because there will be less people to feed, the produce will grow, and maybe the excess produce could be used to feed the countries that are struggling with poverty, famine, and hunger

-Less migration, this could be an advantage because many places today are over populated, immigration does not help this. Also, immigrants are taking naturally born citizens jobs because they are willing to work for less. much like the Mexico/America situation that has been going ton for years.

- if China's government allowed freedom on the amount of children people can have, it would mean that they will have to loose money in order to house all the families. But because most, if not every, governments are greedy, they will cause higher taxes for the citizens, and i doubt they would like to see all their money fly away. Enough is going on the baby!

So there are some very good reasons why this infringement on human rights was put into practice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: china by john   

Back to top Go down

china by john
Page 1 of 1