St Benets Geography forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St Benets Geography forum

A forum dedicated to giving the students of St Benets a chance to discuss Geography topics. You must be respectful at all times, e-bullying is not allowed and any inappropriate comments will be removed and action taken. The forum is a POSITIVE place.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should MEDC's controll their population?

Go down 
5 posters

Should the USA controll their population?
Yes
Should MEDC's controll their population? Vote_lcap67%Should MEDC's controll their population? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Should MEDC's controll their population? Vote_lcap33%Should MEDC's controll their population? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NIRVANARULZ!!!

NIRVANARULZ!!!

Should MEDC's controll their population? Empty
PostSubject: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:55 pm

Should MEDC's controll their population? Is it getting out of hand?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:58 pm

Is this not what we've been discussing for the past week? Maybe not in the context of the USA but definitely for GB
Back to top Go down
NIRVANARULZ!!!

NIRVANARULZ!!!

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:02 pm

Simon wrote:
Is this not what we've been discussing for the past week? Maybe not in the context of the USA but definitely for GB

yeah but we are not just talking about the usa we are talking about every MEDC in the world
Back to top Go down
NIRVANARULZ!!!

NIRVANARULZ!!!

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 pm

comon people you cant think that the MEDC's are in the right as well?!?!
we still add to the global population even if we only have a few children!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:51 pm

we have all said what we think about MEDCs in the other topic. If you read the early posts in that topic they should answer your question. I think most views will be the same for MEDCs as a whole as the UK as the UK is a MEDC.
Back to top Go down
Mattyo

Mattyo

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:12 pm

i see no real need for America to control its population...

however on a unrelated thread it MUST control its polution, its is becoming a joke.
Back to top Go down
MrBlooby

MrBlooby

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:15 pm

i see no need for america to control population, or polution as there is no such thing as global warming
Back to top Go down
Peter (the dude) Allan

Peter (the dude) Allan

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:27 pm

well the way I see it is all the countries are over crowded any way but not russia so....we turn russia in several different countries!![b]
Back to top Go down
NIRVANARULZ!!!

NIRVANARULZ!!!

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:38 pm

Peter (the dude) Allan wrote:
well the way I see it is all the countries are over crowded any way but not russia so....we turn russia in several different countries!![b]

i like your thinking peter!
Back to top Go down
Peter (the dude) Allan

Peter (the dude) Allan

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:45 pm

why thankyou my good chum and just to be clear I didn't actually mean cut russia into little bits Razz
Back to top Go down
NIRVANARULZ!!!

NIRVANARULZ!!!

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:43 pm

Peter (the dude) Allan wrote:
why thankyou my good chum and just to be clear I didn't actually mean cut russia into little bits Razz

aww i thought u were serious! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should MEDC's controll their population?   Should MEDC's controll their population? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should MEDC's controll their population?
Page 1 of 1